Video has become the most popular form of social media advertising. It engages the emotions and builds trust far more effectively than two-dimensional ads. According to a recent biteable.com* survey, 74 percent of marketers say video has a better return on investment than flat ads.
Creating video ads that are engaging and effective takes some thought. You will want to put an adequate budget behind the ad, ensure it runs long enough to make an impact, and set your targeting and retargeting properly.
A popular approach is to create three ads highlighting your most important services. Each should run 30 to 60 seconds and communicate a unique value proposition.
Structurally, effective ads follow a formula:
- Present the problem: Do dingy teeth make you embarrassed to smile?
- Offer a solution: Learn about our teeth whitening services.
- Explain the benefits: We can give you a smile five shades whiter in just one hour.
- Explain why you are the best provider: Highlight your credentials or experience with the procedure, for example. We have been whitening smiles in [TOWN] for 15 years and use state-of-the-art techniques that are extra gentle on gums.
- Overcome possible objections: We offer Saturday hours and guarantee our work.
- End with a call to action: Contact us for a free consultation at [email and phone number].
To pack this much information into a short window requires tight scripting. Identity Dental Marketing provides expert script-writing and professional videography services.
One last but equally important aspect is how you read the script, known as delivery. Call up your energy but temper it with a tone that matches the subject and the emotion level of the audience.
Carefully crafted and well-delivered video ads build a bond with patients and prospects and get your phone to ring. To learn more about video advertising and all of our dental marketing services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a free consultation.