For years, Google Maps only allowed users to upload still images of a business. Did you know that users today can upload short location-based videos to Google Maps with an iPhone or Android device? Showcase your practice in motion, from patients walking in the door to the advanced technology you offer, by adding 30-second videos to your Google listing.
How it Works
- Create or sign into your Local Guides account using a Gmail address.
- Take a video of your office. You will only be able to upload the first 30 seconds.
- Select your business on Google Maps.
- Scroll down and tap on “Add photos or videos”.
- Select the video from your camera roll.
- Click “Post” and it will be uploaded.
Why this is Useful
Photos help visitors gain an initial impression of your business, but video creates a more personal introduction. With video, you can take prospective patients on a mini-tour of your office. Highlight your expertise by featuring specific services and uploading video testimonials from your raving fans. This helps engage both existing and potential patients and enhances your SEO (search engine optimization) campaign and rankings.
With quality video content, the possibilities are endless. Contact our office today for ways to implement video content in your marketing.