It’s no secret that SEO works for attracting new patients. Of course, you want your website to be first when someone searches for a dentist in your town.
In the race to the top of the page, there are many things you can do to help yourself get there, including:
- Get real reviews onto Google
- Have ONE person managing your online presence
- Blog (or pay your marketer to blog) regularly
- Regularly add on-site ranking factors to your website
- Have a custom website developed
- Acquire high-quality, organic back-links
You may have heard some of these things before, but have you heard about what NOT to do?
- (In most cases) DO NOT pay a local directory site to be listed next to several other dentists in your town. In doing this, you are paying that directory site to outrank YOU. That’s right. Advertising on these websites helps the directory website outrank your website. INSTEAD, get first on Google and bump the directory site below yours. Invest in your own website.
- Change keyword focus to frequently or have a broad list of keywords. This will “water down” the strength of your campaign. There comes a time when it is appropriate to expand your keyword reach, but this doesn’t typically happen in the first 6 months.
- Ignore bad reviews. Bad reviews can undo all of our hard work to get you ranked. Instead, ask about our ORM (online reputation management) services to attain a 5-star reputation.
Call Grace to get a free marketing plan. (847) 629-4646