With March already upon us, the time for spring cleaning is quickly approaching. Is your practice’s branding in need of an update, as well? Learn five easy ways you can refresh your brand this year in our latest blog.
- Try a new color scheme. Not loving your logo or branding as much as you used to? A new color scheme can sometimes be the answer. Many designs benefit from a simple tweak to their color selection. For more advice on how to pick the best colors for your unique practice branding, check out another of our recent blogs.
- Update your font. Does your font choice date your practice? In the last decade, popular fonts have shifted away from serif fonts (think Times New Roman or Georgia) to sans serif fonts (think Arial, Helvetica, or Futura). The reason for this is that sans serif fonts are considered more modern, friendly, and approachable. While there are still situations in which a serif font (or even a script font) can be the perfect fit, sans serif fonts are generally easier to read and oftentimes more memorable.
- Modernize your icon. Icon design is constantly evolving. Recently, many brands have begun implementing simplified, brighter, and flatter icons that are easy to recognize across different viewing platforms. Icon design now favors sharper, more defined edges that are visually cleaner.
- Out with the old, in with the new! If you’ve updated your branding and are still holding onto outdated appointment cards, rack cards, business cards, or letterheads, now is the time for spring cleaning. Ask our team about refreshing your practice’s printed materials so you can share your re-brand in all forms.
- Hire your favorite marketing company to help. You don’t have to strategize your brand refresh alone. As a full-service marketing agency, we can help you achieve your new goals with ease through our expertise in art and graphic design, as well as print and digital media.
Whether you are in need of a quick touch-up for your logo or are seeking an entirely new brand for your practice, we can help. Schedule your complimentary marketing planning session with Identity Dental Marketing today.