Referrals are one of the most important methods of reaching new patients. How can you get your community buzzing with positivity about your practice? Learn five tips for extending your reach to achieve new referrals in today’s blog.
- Set a goal. How many patient referrals are you receiving each month? How many would you like to receive? Set a goal and stick to it. This helps you give structure to your growth, and allows you to ensure that the methods you take are working. Did you set out for 10 referrals, but only achieved 8? Aim for 12 the next month.
- Bring in the team. No matter how much effort and heart you put into your dentistry, your patients’ dental experiences are shaped by your entire team. Now is your chance to get them involved. Ensure your team has trained on new protocols that can boost your referrals. Building strong communication — especially at the end of an appointment — can go a long way with impressing your patients.
- High-quality care speaks for itself. The best way to develop a 5-star reputation is simple: be a 5-star dental team. Focus on making each step of your patients’ experience comfortable, warm, and uplifting. Are you and your team masters of listening? Give your patients every opportunity to speak their mind on their goals, their needs, and to ask questions about their treatment.
- Simply ask! Don’t be shy about patient referrals. Many people love to share their stories when they find a new restaurant, a new store, or a new experience they enjoy. The same goes for dentistry. Let your patients know they are more than welcome to invite their family and friends to receive the same great care that they have.
- Let us help. Whether you are looking to host a fundraiser, contest, in-office event, or you are building a connection to your current patients through social media, email messaging, or more, Identity Dental Marketing can help.
Growing your practice through new patient referrals takes a combination of empowered communication, excellent care, and strategy in your marketing. Are you looking for more ways to extend your reach? Schedule your complimentary marketing planning session with us today.