Marketing your practice should be a proactive approach, not a reactive one. Learn why successful practices need ongoing marketing in our latest blog.
Imagine a scenario in which you and your team have just invested in a short-term marketing approach such as a high-cost ad that runs for the duration of a month. The ad goes live and you’re surprised by the amount of new patients you’re seeing each day.
Then, your month is up. The ad comes down. The stream of new patients that were calling each week and making appointments is dwindling. What went wrong in this scenario?
Marketing should never be approached with a one-and-done mentality. Building momentum in your brand recognition, patient education, and your search engine potential takes time and effort. This is why investing in an ongoing marketing campaign is crucial if you’re looking to bring consistent, tangible growth to your practice.
The Strategy Behind an Ongoing Marketing Campaign
If an ongoing marketing campaign is the best way to reach practice growth, what does one actually look like? Here are some of the key elements.
- Modern, Optimized Website — A visually-stunning, easily navigable website with a direct call-to-action should be the crux of your strategy. With ongoing maintenance and security, your site can stay up-to-date and protected.
- SEO — Search engine optimization is a long-term investment that offers incredible ROI by bringing you to the top of Google searches in your area.
- Facebook Ads — This strategy allows you to show your community the value of choosing you through compelling ads that target your unique services. Over time, you can tailor specific ads to custom audiences, improving your conversion rate by targeting your ideal, new patients.
- Google Ads — Are you hoping to reach neighboring towns or attract more speciality cases? Pay-per-click ads on relevant Google searches can get you there.
- Social Media Marketing — Engage your community with custom-branded social media marketing on a consistent basis.
Depending on your unique practice, your strategies will differ. That’s why we take the time to listen to your needs and help you build an ongoing marketing campaign that prioritizes long-term success through a constant influx of new patients.
How can we help?
We can’t wait to hear your goals. Schedule your complimentary marketing planning session with our team today.