Dental Marketing Company
SEO can be instrumental in attracting new patients to your practice. Naturally, you want your practice’s website to be ranked first when someone is searching for a dentist in your town or area.
There are several steps you can take to help your practice get there. This includes:
- Get Google Reviews
- Have ONE person manage your online presence, not several companies
- Add new content regularly by posting blogs
- Continually update your website to add on-site ranking factors
- Have a customized website created
- Obtain organic, high-quality back-links
You may be familiar with several of these tips. Have you ever considered what things you shouldn’t do when marketing your practice? You’ll want to avoid taking these missteps:
- For most practices, it does not pay to hire a local directory site to list you alongside other dentists in your town. When you do this, you are actually paying the directory service to outrank YOUR site. A more effective strategy is to improve your Google ranking and leap over these directory sites. Invest in your website, not someone else’s.
- Don’t get into the habit of regularly changing your keyword strategy, or having a long list of keywords. This dilutes the strength of your SEO campaign. There are situations where expanding your keyword reach is a smart decision to make, but this usually isn’t ideal when you are getting started.
- Never ignore bad reviews. Bad reviews are your enemy when trying to improve your ranking. We can help you. Ask us about our strategies for attaining 5-star reviews.
Talk to our team about strategies for improving your Google ranking. Don’t fall into these common traps. Instead, approach your SEO campaign with a new mindset with success as your goal. Our team has been utilizing SEO tactics since 2008. We’ve made a name for ourselves within the dental profession as a team that gets results. Our clients have achieved top ranking status even in highly competitive areas. Our solutions are tailored to your needs and available for a range of budgets. Contact us today to learn more.