Every year, gift-giving seems to get more and more difficult to do well. For dental professionals, it can be a challenge to find meaningful gifts for each one of your team members. Understanding this, we’ve curated an exciting list of 20 gift ideas you can use to make your dental team’s holiday season even brighter. We hope you enjoy it.
1. Reusable water bottle — Stay hydrated in style! Aim for a 20-oz bottle for flexibility.
2. Party games — Whether it’s something classic like Trivia Pursuit or raunchy like Cards Against Humanity, party games are always a fantastic way to entertain friends or family when visiting.
3. Event tickets — What’s playing near you? Go as a team to a musical, ice-skating, or a ballgame.
4. Group mani-pedi — Everyone loves to get their nails done.
5. Bonus vacation day — Who doesn’t want a free day during the year to enjoy friends, family, or travel?
6. Team dinner — Invite your team and their plus-ones for a night out! Whether it’s a classic Italian eatery or something intriguing like a murder mystery dinner party, this will be an easy hit.
7. Matching ugly sweaters — A holiday part wouldn’t be the same without an ugly sweater contest. Store-bought or home-knitted, these sweaters are both warm and festive.
8. Hand cream or lip balm — Protect your team from frigid winter temperatures with a pack of holiday skin-care products.
9. New mug — Nothing says the holiday season like sipping your favorite hot beverage from a festive mug. Throw in some hot cocoa or tea to sweeten the surprise!
10. Gift card for a date night — Give your team the gift of a great dinner with family or friends. This is easier if you’ve made note of their prior preferences.
11. Planner — Empower your team’s day-to-day organization in their personal life with a high-quality planner. You never know how useful these are until you’ve used one.
12. A good book — If you’ve got a taste for literature, picking a book for each of your team can be an exciting way to connect with them. We’ve found that books are very meaningful and underrated gifts.
13. Warm scarf — Festive, fashionable, or both, scarves are a great way for your team to stay warm in style.
14. Photo frame — Whether you are at work or at home, being able to relive cherished moments of friends and family can be really special.
15. Throw blanket — Toss it on the couch, on a bean-bag, in the backseat, or on your chair. Throw blankets will never go out of style.
16. Candles — Your team will love having their house smell festive and cozy.
17. Matching team bracelets — (Or anklets, depending on your dress policy.)
18. 2019 calendar — Cute pets, cars, history, famous paintings — these are easy to custom-pick for each of your team members. Have fun with this idea!
19. Seasonal bubble bath — Who doesn’t love bubble baths?
20. Portable charger — If you’ve ever had your phone at 2% in an important situation, you’ll understand the beauty of backup chargers.
Happy Holidays from our team at Identity Dental Marketing. Are you worried your practice is getting stuck in 2018? Create an impact in your community and launch past your new patient goals with a marketing campaign custom-built for your unique needs. Schedule a complimentary marketing planning session with us today to take the first step.